- Student appears exhausted and sleep deprived
- Student seems withdrawn from normal activity; personality changes
- Student moves slowly or exhibits physical exhaustion; problems moving or sitting
- Student being required to carry unusual objects/materials
- Student experience extreme weight change/loss
- Communication with student drops off
- Student references being “unavailable” if you try to meet with them, but remains vague
What should I do if I think I’m witnessing hazing?
Any information or suspicion of or about hazing is important. The detail you provide may be small but it may also be part of a larger picture that the University is already investigating.